eb0f5c1a280acd19a888e74971d4a95dd6a2052fc59a2ed9c6

Friday, January 10, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap with the Chaotic Goddess



It's not really a secret, but I love to read. I'm one of those people who doesn't mind long plane rides because I can read for hours. You're trapped, with no chores, nothing to cook, no errands. It's almost too good to be true. 

Last week I found out that the Chaotic Goddess blog is having a book swap with bloggers! Imagine my pure excitement! So exciting I tell ya'! It falls right in with my New Year's Goals too. So cool! 

So here is what you do. You go to The Chaotic Goddess blog and fill out a short questionnaire that tells about the kinds of books you like and tell a book you would like to read. Then you are given a name, after the deadline to sign up, and you buy the person you received three books. The books are in these categories: one you love, one you haven't read and one your partner wants. You receive the same in return. How fun is that?! You select if you want e-books or paper books. (I picked e-books so they are easy to travel with.)

The deadline to sign up is January 14th, so hurry! Then you send the books by February 1st, write a post about what you gave and received and link up your post starting February 5th. Seriously, I love this idea. What a great and fun way to find out about books you haven't read!! 

If you're a blogger, you should totally sign up. Go ahead, do it! Maybe you will get me as your partner. I already have something in mind for book #1, a book I love.

What is your favorite book? Let me know in the comments below. We are always looking for new stuff to read. 

Posted by Kathleen 

1 comment:

  1. Wahooo! Welcome to the swap! I feel the same about plane trips (and bus rides, with audiobooks), and I'm stoked you're in this swap. :D

    ReplyDelete